Terex is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services that deliver lifecycle solutions to maximize customer return on investment. Terex delivers lifecycle solutions to a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining. Terex reports in three business segments: Aerial Work Platforms; Cranes; and Materials Processing. Terex offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. For more information about Terex, its products and services, visit www.terex.com and/or www.facebook.com/TerexCorporation.
Oklahoma City is a unique site to Terex Corporation in North America, manufacturing for each of the business segments: Terex Aerial Work Platforms, Terex Cranes, and Terex Materials Processing. Its workforce of 360+ team members is anticipated to grow by more than 1,000 over the next few years. The 100+ acre facility has recently begun an extensive remodel to accommodate the business’ growth.
This position includes assembling equipment components, sub-assemblies, and accessories. Applicants must be able to work in a fast paced environment, and be comfortable working with overhead cranes and suspended loads.
• Strong orientation toward quality, safety and continuous improvement.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
• Previous experience working with hand and air tools is desired
• Previous experience working in a fast paced environment is desired
• Familiarity within a manufacturing environment is desired
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic