Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
Terex Utilities provides the most reliable heavy equipment repair and maintenance services available today. From inspections and certifications to installations and upgrades, Terex Utilities works closely with our customers to determine the right solution for their needs. Our skilled technicians are well-versed in all major brands and can provide impartial, constructive advice. In addition to our wide range of quality services, Terex Utilities also offers access to a complete line of pre-engineered and custom components, accessories and parts from today’s most trusted manufacturers.
This position is responsible for driving the overall Branch Office mission. It includes leading, developing and managing all positions within assigned branch to achieve revenue and profitability targets, increase market share and improve customer satisfaction within a geographic business market while adhering to company and legal policies and procedures.
1) Safety – the ultimate safety of our Team Members is our most important objective. Driving a safety culture to our team members and ensuring the daily, weekly and monthly safety standard work is fulfilled is imperative
2) Continuous Improvement – we must strive to continually improve our capabilities and eliminate waste from our business processes. Lean methodology and the Terex Business System (TBS) provide the tools by which we embrace our pursuit of continuous improvement.
3) Customer Satisfaction – all of our actions and processes should flow from customer needs. Consistently meeting customer expectations is the minimal requirement. Continually investing the development of our processes that position us to exceed expectations is our desired state.
4) Team Member Engagement – we strive to be the most sought after place to work in the industry. Team Member Engagement is at the heart of this, as it ensures that employees understand and are committed to the organization’s goals and core values while serving to enhance their own sense of well-being and personal contributions towards those goals.
5) Business Acumen – a high degree of business acumen is required, as our branch leaders are empowered and expected to make sounds business decisions in the day-to-day running of the branch.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V