Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
Oklahoma City is a unique site to Terex Corporation in North America, manufacturing for each of the business segments: Terex Aerial Work Platforms, Terex Cranes, and Terex Materials Processing. Its workforce of 560+ team members is anticipated to grow by more than 1,000 over the next few years. The 100+ acre facility has recently completed an extensive remodel to accommodate the business’ growth.
This position includes assembling equipment components, sub-assemblies, and accessories. Applicants must be able to work in a fast paced environment, and be comfortable working with overhead cranes and suspended loads.
• Strong orientation toward quality, safety and continuous improvement.
• Mechanical assembly experience or mechanical aptitude
• Previous experience working with hand and air tools
• Previous experience reading blue prints preferred
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Ability to work 10 hour days and overtime as required
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis