- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in heavy equipment design (new graduates will be considered)
- Previous design experience of aggregate equipment essential
- Strong 3D CAD skills, preferably Pro E.
- Ideally have good working knowledge of hydraulic system design.
- Working knowledge of Metallurgy, welding and casting techniques.
- Creativity and innovative thinking
- Experience with Oracle TMS a plus
- Good English communication skill, both written and spoken
- Good Presentation and interpersonal skills
- Project management experience and advantage
- Someone who cultivates a team spirit with the respect of others’ ideas and requirements
- Able to direct multiple personnel, across several MP locations
- Able to assess workload and commit to realistic timelines with given resources
- Able to select from multiple design alternatives when a clear best choice is not evident
- Able investigate root cause of machinery non performance
- Can identify risks both technical and commercial with proposed product change or new product
- Position is based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
It is the policy of Terex to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal and external candidates based on work-related factors and to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Terex will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V