Terex Corporation is a Fortune 500 Company and a global business leader that manufactures a broad range of equipment for the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, mining, shipping, transportation, refining and utility industries. The Company operates in five business segments throughout the world: Aerial Work Platforms, Construction, Cranes, Materials Processing and Material Handling and Port Solutions. Terex offers a complete line of financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services.
Provide general support for the recruiting process, including but not limited to:
- Posting requisitions and updating candidate tracking in the company’s hiring management system.
- Partnering with the recruiter(s) to coordinate employment offers and generating offer letters.
- Supporting recruiters with candidate generation strategies, such as posting to job boards, job fairs, internet searches, etc.
- Coordinating candidate interviews, travel, and interview feedback.
- Assisting with reference checks as necessary.
- Assisting with candidate pre-screening as necessary.
- Manage the pre-employment background check and drug screening processes.
- Performing basic orientation duties for newly hired employees, such as completing required paperwork and employment eligibility documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have experience with the Recruiting Coordinator role in a full-cycle, corporate recruiting environment.
- Must have the ability to use good judgment and handle confidential information.
- Requires a high level of technical savvy. Must be proficient with MS Office suite and be familiar with hiring management systems.
- Excellent communication and organization skills are a must.