Terex is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services that deliver lifecycle solutions to maximize customer return on investment. Terex delivers lifecycle solutions to a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining. Terex reports in three business segments: Aerial Work Platforms; Cranes; and Materials Processing. Terex offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. For more information about Terex, its products and services, visit www.terex.com and/or www.facebook.com/TerexCorporation.
About the Job
Produce machined parts for TEREX Utilities. Set up, adjust and operate machine tools to perform machining operations on work having close and exacting tolerances.
1. Set up, adjust and assist with check out and operate numerically controlled machine tools to perform a series of progressive machining operations on repetitive work to close and exacting tolerances and finish specifications requiring considerable skill, a general knowledge of machining techniques and methods and familiarity with numerical control machine tool operational procedures.
2. Work from programming, operational data and set up instructions defining and coding tool arrangements, fixturing, material clamping methods, machine calibration and console settings for operations such as bore, mill, drill, face, thread and occasional profiling and contouring.
3. Recognize and report technical variations in program and operational sequences, tool settings, dimensional and finish deviations and assist with corrective adjustments within prescribed limits.
4. Read and interpret blueprints, part drawings, job layouts and specifications.
5. Use a wide variety of precision measuring instruments and devices to setup machine, operate machine and check work.
6. Operate material handling equipment to move parts and materials, as needed.
7. Access computer terminals.
8. Compile and maintain necessary records and paperwork.
9. Comply with TEREX Utilities quality standards through error prevention and by meeting such requirements with zero defects.
10. Perform other functions as needed.
Language Requirements: English
It is the policy of Terex to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal and external candidates based on work-related factors and to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Terex will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V