The Terex Co-Op Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our students and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
Real World Responsibilities:
During your time with us you will:
- Learn about lean manufacturing and its implementation in office environment
- Get familiar with sales and operation processes in our organization and analytics tools to support them
- Work with information system and relational databases and utilize data mining and reporting techniques
- Explore different dashboarding and data analytics tools and techniques
As part of our team we will:
- Give you access to a peer group of talented analysts and learn from what they do to support our commercial team
- Provide you opportunity to work with cross-functional team and be a part our commercial excellence journey