Your main duties will comprise, but not be limited to:
- after-sales service including installation, commissioning, repairs and maintenance of Terex cranes or other manufacturers‘ products in the U.K. and abroad
- recording performance of cranes
- carrying out Pre-Delivery Inspections
- in particular notifying the Company of any recurring fault in a component or function of a crane
- inspection of new and used cranes and producing respective reports
- assistance and, if instructed, training of crane operators and engineers in our workshop area
- carrying out routine service on cranes
- preparing cranes ready for hand-over to customers
- regularly reporting activities in the shop, as agreed with your superiors
- assisting in building up and maintaining meaningful machine records and backup documentation
- maintaining close contact with the Customer Support Manager of our Principals, if deemed necessary by the Department Manager
- representing Terex Cranes UK Ltd. in a professional manner in the market place
- ability to travel in exceptional cases and work at any time as required to maintain our customers’ operations
- outside hours support may be required.
Of the above duties your primary function will be to repair cranes, provide assistance and, where necessary, hands-on maintenance.