MTS is a key partner to Design Engineering in New Product Development (NPD). MTS works closely with DE to ensure those products in NPD programs are designed to have the highest possible manufacturability characteristics; ensuring highest possible quality, safety, and lowest possible cost while meeting key performance characteristics.
MTS is responsible for developing cutting edge manufacturing processes as part of our NPD programs and bring these processes to fruition. MTS is also a key component of advancing AWP manufacturing capability. This includes automation, robotics, and AGV’s.
This position is within the MTS Moonshine team. The candidate will have the responsibilities of:
• Experience and knowledge of installing control wiring. 460V to 24Vdc
• Strong troubleshooting skills. Must be able to maintain and support existing automated machines and control systems.
• Ability to read basic electrical control schematics
• Must have a strong attention to detail, patience and the ability to install electrical controls equipment in a neat and orderly manner.
• Knowledge of machine safety and safety circuits.
• Must be able to manage work load for several projects at once.
• 1+ years of experience accessing and troubleshooting Allen Bradley PLC systems (Ability to program a plus)
• Working knowledge of NEC, NFPA 79, and other code sources.
• Ability to bend and install conduit.
• Experience building UL508 Industrial control panels.
• Knowledge of and ability to use Solidworks Electrical, AutoCAD, MS Office applications.