Terex is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services that deliver lifecycle solutions to maximize customer return on investment. Terex delivers lifecycle solutions to a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining. Terex reports in three business segments: Aerial Work Platforms; Cranes; and Materials Processing. Terex offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. For more information about Terex, its products and services, visit www.terex.com and/or www.facebook.com/TerexCorporation.
Using hydraulic, electrical and welding processes to manufacture products to customer requirements and specifications.
1. Have ability to operate various types of welding machines on various materials: Short arc, stick, FCAW on X1050, T-1, etc.
2. Operate stationary and/or portable grinders and pneumatic chipping hammers to remove excess metal, oxidation and foreign matter from weldments and structures.
3. Operate material handling equipment to move parts and materials, as needed.
4. Read and interpret blueprints. Capable of working from drawings, sketches, templates, temporary stop gauging devices and patterns, as well as set up jigs and fixtures. Access computer terminals.
5. Comply with TEREX Utilities quality standards through error prevention and by meeting such requirements with zero defects.
6. Perform other functions as needed.
1. Ability to safely and efficiently operate welding equipment, forklifts and overhead cranes.
2. Physical requirements of the job are classified as medium to heavy. Medium to heavy work is defined as exerting 20 to 100 pounds of force occasionally (0-2.5 hrs/day); and/or 25 to 40 pounds of force frequently (2.5-5.5 hrs/day); and or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly (5.5+ hrs/day) to move objects. Physical demand requirements are in excess of light work.
3. Atmospheric exposure to dust, and vapors.
4. Certain personal protective equipment is required.
5. Compliance with all applicable occupational health and safety required.
6. High School diploma or equivalent.