The Terex Early Career Program immerses high potential graduates in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our team members and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
This position is responsible for supporting operations within the materials team, focusing on material and information flow from receiving through delivery to the assembly line. Duties may include receiving functions, material purchasing functions, maintaining kanban system integrity, developing kanban audit processes, assisting in cycle counting and receiving audits, warehouse and supermarket organization, analyzing inventory turns, continuing development of forecasting methods, and participation on TIP (Terex Improvement Process) events. In addition, the position will assist in a data collection project in the Fabrication department.
Pursuing 4 year degree in Supply Chain, Engineering Management, IE or etc.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities.
• Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Understanding of Lean Manufacturing methods.
• Understanding of Kanban systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Excellent learning and training skills.
• Flexible work schedule and OT when necessary.
• PC skills, including MS Word and Excel
• Experience with Lean Manufacturing
• Experience with databases and bar coding systems
• Experience with AS400 systems