Terex Corporation is a global business leader that manufacturers a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, recycling, surface mining, shipping, transportation, refining, and utility industries. Terex operates in five business segments: Terex Aerial Work Platforms, Terex Construction, Terex Cranes, Terex Materials Processing & Mining and Terex Utilities & Roadbuilding and Other.
Position Summary: Weld/fit up parts, sub assemblies and machine units, provide department support, comply with safety practices, and attend work regularly.
This position is responsible for ther daily production welding in a manufacturing environment. This includes monitoring work for quality, timeliness, problem solving and decision making on routine work. Lifting requirements: up to 50 lbs. loading and unloading fixtures on a regular basis.
1) Must have the ability to follow all safety procedures and wear all PPE apparel required for the job
2) Must have 1 year of welding experience
3) Must be able to underand and apply WPS GMAW and FCAW specifications
4) Must be able to perform basic math problems
5) Must be able to lift 50lbs
6) Must be able to stand for long periods of time
7) Must have the ability to inspect welds to maintain quality and reduce rework
8) Must be able to pass a 2G weld test
1) The ability to read, write and comprehend detailed drawings, prints and work orders
2) The ability to weld and /or use cutting torch in all positions
3) The ability to regulate welder to specific wire feed speeds and voltage
4) The ability to perform fit up, weld, and assemble using fixtures, surface plates and hand tools, tape measure etc...