The primary purpose of this role is to manage the procurement of a defined number of Genie spare parts and be responsible and accountable for stock levels so they are at levels to cope with current demand from our customers.
Communicating and building relationships with Suppliers, internal warehouses, factories and order management teams.
Expediting urgent parts in back order.
Meeting target on KPI’s as set by the materials manager.
Using Planning software daily to generate purchase orders and control stock levels.
• Expedite urgent spare parts you are responsible for.
• Maintaining accurately data attributes in Oracle for the parts you are responsible for.
• Interaction with Internal Supply Chain, Suppliers and Production by:
o In person
o Video Conferencing.
• Provide Suppliers with forecast’s.
• Support Parts/Machine Customer Service team.
• Ensure audit compliance and adherence to process and Genie/Terex policies
• Provide High Level of Transactional Quality.
• Develop Skills through Training.
• MBO + level.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written).
• Italian speaking is an advantage.
• Highly competent with all PC applications.
• Advanced Microsoft systems and processes.
• Advanced Excel skills (Preferred).
• Very analytical.
• Good relationship skills – be able to liaise with internal departments and external/Internal
• Clear written and verbal communication skills.
• Process problem solving abilities.
• Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
• Disciplined and flexible.
• Willing to learn new skills.