Terex is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services that deliver lifecycle solutions to maximize customer return on investment. Terex delivers lifecycle solutions to a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining. Terex reports in three business segments: Aerial Work Platforms; Cranes; and Materials Processing. Terex offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. For more information about Terex, its products and services, visit www.terex.com and/orwww.facebook.com/TerexCorporation.
Oklahoma City is a unique site to Terex Corporation in North America, manufacturing for each of the business segments: Terex Aerial Work Platforms, Terex Cranes, and Terex Materials Processing. Its workforce of 360+ team members is anticipated to grow by more than 1,000 over the next few years. The 100+ acre facility has recently begun an extensive remodel to accommodate the business’ growth.
This Finance Analyst position will be responsible for providing key financial support to the Cranes Segment management including cost & profitability analysis, commercial decision support, process improvement, monthly forecasting, capital investment, and financial reporting. This position will work closely with other members of the Cranes finance team , participate in cross-functional initiatives, and support operations in Oklahoma City, OK
- Provide financial information to support commercial decision making for
the Cranes Segment including deal margin analysis and ad hoc reporting
for the General Manager of Cranes Americas.
- Review work orders and perform root-cause analysis on variances
- Occasional travel may be necessary
- Financial analysis – Crane Segment Operations
- Play an active role in month-end financial reporting
- Cost analysis- reviewing current cost increases/decreases with local
management on a monthly basis
- Provide prompt financial results to local management related to overall
financial performance, plant KPIs, and department spending
- Design innovative analytical and management reporting tools for decision
- Analyze significant variances from planned and forecasted results in
order to provide interpretive comments and recommendations to management.
- Capital Projects – spending analysis and periodic asset audits
- Budget & Quarterly Forecast Preparation - assist with in-depth analysis
and detailed worksheets, understand underlying business drivers
- Actively participate in the process for budgeting, forecasting and
strategic planning for OKC operations
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly financial performance and
management reports as required by management to maintain their
understanding of the business.
- Drive improvements to segment reporting, including automation and
standardization of management reports.
- Assist with change management activities, process improvement and
system efficiencies in order to improve service quality.
- Work with internal and external auditors
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and other duties as assigned