Terex is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services that deliver lifecycle solutions to maximize customer return on investment. Terex delivers lifecycle solutions to a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining. Terex reports in three business segments: Aerial Work Platforms; Cranes; and Materials Processing. Terex offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. For more information about Terex, its products and services, visit www.terex.com and/or www.facebook.com/TerexCorporation.
About Your Opportunity:
Title: HSE/Safety Intern
Reports to: Health, Safety & Environmental Manager
Available Locations: Redmond, WA
Internship Program Overview
The Terex Internship Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our students and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
During your time with us you will:
- Work side by side with operations leadership/and HSE Team to ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws, and reduce risk of injury to team members
- Maintain accident prevention programs such as confined space, hearing conservation, fall protection, electrical safety, hoist and rigging, ergonomics, exposure monitoring, hazard communication, and behavioral based safety
- Assist with the completion of work place audits, incident investigations, and development, delivery and documentation of training courses
- Evaluate current health and safety practices for opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness while reducing injuries and illness
As part of our team we will:
- Provide you with real-work assignments that will provide you valuable experience as you begin your career.