The Terex Early Career Program immerses high potential graduates in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our team members and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
Title: Design Engineer
Reports to: Design Engineering Manager
During your time with us you will:
- Work with our Engineering team on daily manufacturing solutions and value improvements
- Conduct analysis and testing to verify functionality, strength, safety
- Design considerations of prototype parts and assemblies
- Create detailed engineering documentation including design, drafting and analysis on process and/or product improvement projects
As part of our team we will:
- Provide you with real-work assignments that will provide you valuable experience as you begin your career.