About the Position
Title: Accounting Intern
Type: Summer Intership comprises full time internship during Summer 2018 between approximately 10-12 weeks depending on class schedule
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Location: 106 12th Street S.E., Waverly, Iowa, 50677
Relocation: Not Available
Work Eligibility: Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Early Career Program Overview
The Terex Internship Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world. We are committed to the personal and professional development of our students and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
- Partner with team members from global locations - more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide.
- Intern opportunities can lead to fulfilling full-time careers
During your time with us, you will:
- Work on real-world projects to develop your skills in Accounting
- Be assigned to an Accounting team to gain exposure to understand life in manufacturing accounting
- Network with a variety of Terex TMs across multiple functions while working on projects and assignments
- Participate in our intern program as part of a peer group, creating a network of other young professionals from schools across the region
As part of our team:
- We will provide you with real-work assignments that will provide you valuable experience as you begin your career and gain insight into potential full time opportunities at Terex
- Be provided with experience is technical US GAAP accounting
- You will have the opportunity to better Terex while developing valuable skills that you can use throughout your career
All interested candidates should apply on-line at www.terex.com/careers.
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.