Terex is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services that deliver lifecycle solutions to maximize customer return on investment. Terex delivers lifecycle solutions to a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining. Terex reports in three business segments: Aerial Work Platforms; Cranes; and Materials Processing. Terex offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. For more information about Terex, its products and services, visit www.terex.com and/or www.facebook.com/TerexCorporation.
This position is responsible for driving the overall Branch Office mission. It includes leading, developing and managing all positions within assigned branch to achieve revenue and profitability targets, increase market share and improve customer satisfaction within a geographic business market while adhering to company and legal policies and procedures.
1) Safety – the ultimate safety of our Team Members is our most important objective. Driving a safety culture to our team members and ensuring the daily, weekly and monthly safety standard work is fulfilled is imperative
2) Continuous Improvement – we must strive to continually improve our capabilities and eliminate waste from our business processes. Lean methodology and the Terex Business System (TBS) provide the tools by which we embrace our pursuit of continuous improvement.
3) Customer Satisfaction – all of our actions and processes should flow from customer needs. Consistently meeting customer expectations is the minimal requirement. Continually investing the development of our processes that position us to exceed expectations is our desired state.
4) Team Member Engagement – we strive to be the most sought after place to work in the industry. Team Member Engagement is at the heart of this, as it ensures that employees understand and are committed to the organization’s goals and core values while serving to enhance their own sense of well-being and personal contributions towards those goals.
5) Business Acumen – a high degree of business acumen is required, as our branch leaders are empowered and expected to make sounds business decisions in the day-to-day running of the branch.
At Terex, we are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
It is the policy of Terex to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal and external candidates based on work-related factors and to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Terex will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V