Terex Corporation Inc, is a multinational US based company with operations in many countries throughout the world. With annual sales in excess of US7Bn, it has businesses within the Materials Processing, Cranes, Aerial Work Platforms, Materials Handling and Port Solutions industry segments.
The Company strives to be market leader and therefore requires that all your duties are
carried out to the highest standard.
Your main duties will comprise, but not be limited to:
1.0 Chargeable parts
• Receiving enquiries for parts from customers, engineers and departmental
• Establishing price and availability through SAP link, factory contacts and
• Organising shipping where applicable and co-ordinating deliveries
• Maintaining quotation and order records and pricing data
• Identification and selection of parts via CD ROM and intranet
• Organising collection of parts from customer’s premises and return to factory
• Processing fair trading claims on factory
• Checking price when customer advises uncompetitive
• Checking all incoming invoices for parts and freight
• Ordering boot stock and maintaining accurate company stock list
• Invoicing all parts within 7 days of delivery.
2.0 Warranty parts
• Ordering warranty parts when required
• Providing cover for this activity
• Updating all servicing records on network
• Maintaining regular contact with all parties concerned.
• Ensuring customer account is within credit limits prior to order
• Assisting Accounts Department with any order queries
• Maintaining professional service to all customers.
• Compliance with all relevant SOX internal controls
• Sharing lunch-time telephone duties on a rota basis with other members of
• Supporting other functions/staff within the department and providing cover
• Following up all urgent and/or breakdown situations to support the team
• Filing all documents and electronic files.
The job content is extensive and a high degree of discipline is required to complete the tasks
satisfactorily. The person carrying out this job must be well organised, motivated and very
accurate in their work and must be able to work to strict deadlines, as these are of